Asu Articulation Agreement

Questions or Transfer Request Guide RefreshersContact Information -Academic Transfer Credit SolutionsWebsite: tcg.asu.eduemail: articulation@asu.eduphone number: (480) 727-2424 Degree Audit Reporting System – DARS stands for Degree Audit Reporting System. DARS is an audit system at the University of Miami in Ohio. DARS is one of many degree audit systems, but it has been selected for ASU because it includes transfer operations (transferarulation) and allows us to show great flexibility in the design of audits. If you have any questions about the process, email or call 480-727-2424. For more information, see the attached document (which contains additional information on state-wide equality states). You can also contact us at or 480-727-2424. If you missed the SAO Course Evaluations webinar, you can view the recorded presentation below. For any questions, please contact Thank you very much! Partner in Transfer Partnership Degree (ATP) – This is an associate degree offered by an Arizona Public Community College based on a transfer joint agreement with Arizona State University (ASU).

This is for students who have identified a major and intend to transfer to ASU. It parallels the study program for freshman and Sophomore of division requirements below ASU. The Transfer Partnership Associate provides a waiver of asS admission requirements for students with degrees of at least 2.0 to 4.0 A for Arizona residents and at least 2.5 for non-residents. ATP certification does not guarantee admission to a specific ASU program. AppState`s Manual (for those interested in an appalachian state agreement) If you signed a TAG agreement before summer 2017, you`ll find your study framework. The TAG and GPA partnerships are renamed MyPath2ASU. The transfer guide remains unchanged and students still have the option to create a transfer card, but the link changes on the home page. In addition, transfer students receive updated messages that include marketing around MyPath2ASU.

For more information, see the document below. If you have any questions about transfer courses, please contact Path questions can be sent to Thank you very much! There is a process document that shows how international courses are evaluated. If you have any questions, please contact or call us (480) 727-2424. If you are a maricopa County Community College district student, you can update your course contract by signing up for a new MyPath2ASU™ MAPP. For all other students, you can change your trail contract by logging in to My Transfer Guide and updating your myPath2ASU ™ agreement. Arkansas State University participates in a national articulation agreement that allows students to enter into a business science association at two-year institutions in Arkansas and move to the College of Business in A-State to obtain the following bachelor`s degrees: What is MyPath2ASU™ and what is the impact on my MAPP, TAG or GPA agreements? Please ask questions about this change at